Frank Edoho Denies Abuse Allegations, Says Matter Is Before Court
Media personality Frank Edoho has denied allegations of domestic violence, infidelity, and financial neglect levelled against him by his estranged wife, Sandra Edoho. Sandra had earlier taken to social media to accuse the television host of abuse and toxic behaviour during their marriage. Her posts included photos showing bruises and injuries, screenshots of private conversations, …
Media personality Frank Edoho has denied allegations of domestic violence, infidelity, and financial neglect levelled against him by his estranged wife, Sandra Edoho.
Sandra had earlier taken to social media to accuse the television host of abuse and toxic behaviour during their marriage. Her posts included photos showing bruises and injuries, screenshots of private conversations, and detailed accounts of their relationship struggles.
Among her allegations was a claim that Frank once threatened her with a dumbbell during a confrontation and said he would disfigure her so no other man would find her attractive. She said the incident eventually pushed her to leave their matrimonial home.
Reacting in a statement released on Thursday, Frank dismissed the allegations as false and described them as an attempt to damage his reputation.
“Let me state, clearly and unequivocally, that the allegations made against me are false,” he said.
The broadcaster stated that he would not engage in a public exchange over the accusations, noting that the matter would instead be handled through legal and investigative processes.
According to him, restraint should not be mistaken for weakness, adding that the appropriate authorities and the courts are now handling the issues.
Frank also expressed regret that people not connected to the matter had been dragged into the controversy. He apologised to individuals whose names surfaced publicly and to sponsors, brand partners, collaborators, and associates affected by the situation.
He said he remained grateful for the trust and support he has received throughout his career and regretted any discomfort caused by the ongoing publicity.
The media personality further appealed for privacy for his children, describing the situation as difficult for them and stressing his commitment to their welfare and protection.
“This is an especially difficult period, most of all for my children, who neither chose this moment nor deserve to bear the weight of public intrusion,” he stated.
Frank added that he would continue to handle the matter “responsibly, respectfully, and with dignity” while allowing legal processes to take their course.
The allegations and response have continued to generate widespread reactions online, with many social media users weighing in on the highly publicised dispute.